Certified Protection Officer
May 18 @ 10:00 am - September 8 @ 1:00 pm$650.00
Are You Ready?
The CPO program is designed for individuals who wish to learn more and enhance their competencies about the security/asset protection profession. It is an excellent jump-start to an exciting, rewarding and respected career.
The security profession operates in a constantly changing environment and must provide a wide range of preventative, readiness, and responses strategies, to an evolving and increasingly complex world. Globalization and technology increase the scope of these mitigation initiatives and accelerate the rate at which they change. Consequently, providing asset protection has become more complicated and the knowledge required by a competent security operative, at any level, has grown. This course is a comprehensive introduction and at the same time will improve any protection officer’s skills, knowledge, and abilities.
The course will fully prepare candidates for the CPO Final Exam that is included in the price of the course. All course materials prior to the final exam remain available for student review at any time prior to starting the final exam. Candidates who successfully complete the CPO 8th Edition Final Exam are provided an IFPO Certification Certificate.
This is highly interactive course with case based activities, knowledge checks, end-of-chapter test and written assignments. These sessions will run for 12 weeks, every Saturday from 10am – 1pm
Topics to Covered
- Career Planning for Protection Professionals
- Crisis Intervention
- The Protection Officer as a Leader
- Security Risk Management
- Antiterrorism and VIP Protection
- Security Awareness
- Crime and Incident Scene Procedures
- Automation in Protection Operations
- Interviewing and Statements
- Patrol Principles
- Legal Aspects of Security
- Environmental Crime Control
- Use of Force
- Alarm System Fundamentals
- Defensive Tactics and Officer Safety
- An All Hazards Approach to Hazardous Materials
- Human Relations in a Global Environment
- Information Security and Counterintelligence
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Workplace Crime and Deviance
Who Should Attend
Security Officers / Managers
Police Officers / Commanders
Military and Defense Personnel
Tuition includes all text, exam fees, certificate of completion and certification if candidates pass. Preventative Measures is an authorized provider of the International Foundation for Protection Officers Training Programs.
Contact US Now!
If you are interested in this internationally recognized certification course kindly fill out the form below and a detailed over view will be sent.