Certified Anti Terrorism Officer – Nassau, Bahamas
February 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 14, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Preventative Measures in conjunction with S2 Institute, and the International Association of Counterterrorism and Security Professionals (IACSP) , will be presenting a five-day, 40-hour version of the S2 Anti-Terrorism Officer (ATO) Course in Nassau, Bahamas.
The S2/IACSP Anti-Terrorism Officer (ATO) Course is designed to prepare security and law enforcement professionals for assignments involving the protection of facilities against terrorist attack. This program provides a detailed exploration of contemporary terrorist methods and essential skills and knowledge that all anti-terrorism personnel should possess.
Students attending the S2/IACSP Anti-Terrorism Officer Course will acquire the following skills and competencies:
- Recognizing risks associated with contemporary terrorism including an in-depth understanding of contemporary terrorist modus operandi.
- Identifying general security requirements essential to reducing terrorism related risk.
- Assessing facility risks and utilizing risk management principles in anti-terrorism planning.
- Implementing Operations Security (OPSEC) and protective counterintelligence principles to impair terrorists ability to gather target intelligence.
- Performance-based physical security design as applicable to anti-terrorism.
- Screening and searching entrants at facility and building entry points.
- Identifying hazardous devices, possible device components, and risks associated with hazardous devices.
- Recognizing indications of terrorist attack or impending terrorist events.
- Safely responding to terrorist incidents and facility-level security response planning.
Who Should Attend
- Security Officers
- Security Directors
- Risk Management Professionals
- Business Continuity Managers
- Disaster Recovery Managers
- Crisis Managers
- Military Personnel
- Police Officers
- Boarder Protection (Custom / Immigration / Cost Guard)
About the Instructor
Craig Gundry is the S2 Institute’s lead instructor for anti-terrorism subjects and the Vice President of Special Projects for Critical Intervention Services (CIS). Mr. Gundry is responsible for directing CIS consulting and training projects pertaining to terrorism and critical infrastructure security, including the development of doctrine and training for the CIS Anti-Terrorism Officer Division.
Prior to joining CIS, Mr. Gundry was the President of Palladium Media Group, a company specializing in training and consulting on explosive, chemical, and biological terrorism. Mr. Gundry’s expertise in anti-terrorism began as a specialist in force protection and anti-terrorism with the United States Army.
Mr. Gundry is the author of the acclaimed Bomb Countermeasures for Security Professionals CD-ROM and numerous publications on terrorism-related topics. Mr. Gundry is also a court-qualified expert witness on physical security and risk management and provides frequent expert commentary on terrorism and weapons of mass destruction issues for news media organizations including Al-Jazeera, BBC, CNN, The Blaze, and Fox News Network.
As an instructor, Mr. Gundry has been training security and public safety professionals in terrorism-related issues for over 17 years. His previous students have included over 3,000 security professionals, facility managers, military personnel, police officers, and federal officials from over 50 nations.
This course is hosted in conjunction with:
http://<form action=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr” method=”post” target=”_top”> <input type=”hidden” name=”cmd” value=”_s-xclick”> <input type=”hidden” name=”hosted_button_id” value=”P38QBVHPPEYZC”> <input type=”image” src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_buynowCC_LG.gif” border=”0″ name=”submit” alt=”PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!”> <img alt=”” border=”0″ src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif” width=”1″ height=”1″> </form>